Photo Courtesy: Foster’s Daily Democrat

Jul 1, 2015 2:49 PM

Young girl and dog rescued from Somersworth fire

NH1.com

SOMERSWORTH – A fire Tuesday afternoon sent a young girl to the hospital, a dog to the vet and caused significant damages to a complex.

According to Fosters.com, Firefighters rescued an 11-year-old girl from the flames and she was treated for smoke inhalation at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.

The dog was pulled from the house where firefighters revived him using an oxygen mask.

The dog was later transported to Great Falls Veterinary Hospital for further treatment.

Two families were displaced from the fire and five parrots were killed.

The fire caused about $40,000 in smoke and fire damages.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 36°
9pm 35°
10pm 35°
11pm 34°
12am 34°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome