NH1 News Debates


Sep 24, 2014 12:23 PM

Windham High School evacuated due to gas odor

Students at Windham High School were evacuated from the building for about a half-hour Wednesday morning, after many reported a propane odor. As it turned out, the smell came from methane inside a science lab safety drain. No one was harmed in the incident, fire officials said.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome