NH1 Motors Block

Nov 4, 2016 9:51 AM

Video shows E-cigarette exploding in man's pocket, severely burning hands and abdomen

NH1.com

A man was standing outside of a nightclub he owned when he was scorched by the e-cigarette he had in his pocket.

Amone Britel's e-cigarette started shooting sparks out of his pocket, causing severe burns to his abdomen and hand, as seen on security footage outside the French club.

Britel's coat was melted to his finger when he tried to remove the device from his pocket. He was transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.

It is unclear, at this moment, hwy the device malfunctioned but Britel believes it was because the battery was touching other coins in his pocket.

--  Need a new car or even a boat? Click here to check out the all-new NH1 Motors --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Car Quiz NH1 Motors
NH1 NH Community Calendar and Event

NH1 Motors Featured Dealers

Grappone Automotive Group

Goodhue and Hawkins

First City Cars & Trucks

 Friday, 11:30 a.m. - President Donald Trump signs the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

Friday, 1 p.m. - Vice President Mike Pence gives keynote remarks at Focus on the Family's 40th Anniversary Celebration

Friday, 2 p.m. - Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan hold an emergency hearing on Republican leadership’s health care repeal bill

 

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

NH1 on Twitter