Video shows E-cigarette exploding in man's pocket, severely burning hands and abdomen
A man was standing outside of a nightclub he owned when he was scorched by the e-cigarette he had in his pocket.
Amone Britel's e-cigarette started shooting sparks out of his pocket, causing severe burns to his abdomen and hand, as seen on security footage outside the French club.
Britel's coat was melted to his finger when he tried to remove the device from his pocket. He was transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
It is unclear, at this moment, hwy the device malfunctioned but Britel believes it was because the battery was touching other coins in his pocket.