Jul 17, 2014 3:30 AM
Vegan-Friendly BBQ Eats
|Artichoke Spinach Cauliflower Bean Burger|
But eating plant-based at all the cookouts you'll be attending this season is easier than you think. There are lots of delicious, satisfying dishes you can serve that will give any of their unhealthy counterparts a run for their money. All those nostalgic summer staples you grew up with - like potato salad, stacked burgers, and cheesecake - are surprisingly even better when made vegan! And yes, you can still have the beer. :)
Check out these fabulous summer dishes that are completely animal-free. AND good for your bikini body!
- Sweet Potato Cilantro Salad with Ancho Chile Dressing from The Vegan Pact
- BBQ Hassleback Tofu from Healthy. Happy. Life.
- Grill-able Artichoke Spinach Cauliflower Burger from Vegan Richa
- Jackfruit BBQ “Pulled Pork” Sliders with Carolina Slaw from Cooking with Luv
- Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans from Averie Cooks
- Eggplant Sausage “Hot Dogs” from The Chubby Vegetarian
- Creamy Greek Pasta Salad from Produce on Parade
- Tofu “Feta” Watermelon Salad from Peaceful Dumplings
- Raw Vegan ‘Smores from This Rawesome Vegan Life
- Red, White & Blue Raw Cheesecake from Free People
What's your favorite dish to make for a BBQ?