NH1 News Debates


Dec 4, 2015 5:08 PM

UPDATE: Police release identity of man who died in Concord fire


CONCORD - The man who died in a fatal fire early Friday morning has been identified.

Fire officials said Kevin Curdie, 60 of Concord, died from accidental smoke inhalation.

He was found on the first floor of a multi-apartment home at 96 Rumford St.

After the investigation, officials said the fire started in the front room on the first floor, but they are still evaluating multiple accidental causes.

No working smoke alarm was present in the room where the victim was located.

The investigation is ongoing by members of the State Fire Marshal’s Office, the Concord Fire Department, and the Concord Police Department.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome