Real-time N.H. traffic updates

Aug 1, 2016 11:46 AM

UPDATE: Man was dead before Rochester fire was started with cigarette, oxygen tank

NH1.com

ROCHESTER - An investigation into a mobile home fire that left one man dead last week in Rochester found that the man had died before the fire started.

After an autopsy, officials said James Richardson, 69, died of natural causes. The report said it was a pre-existing medical condition.

Richardson was found dead in a mobile home along with the fire that had put itself out.

Firefighters arrived at the double-wide trailer at the Amazon Campground around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Emergency responders were unable to save Richardson.

The fire was caused by smoking while using medical oxygen.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 28°
11pm 22°
12am 21°
1am 20°
2am 20°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

Wednesday March 22, 2017

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome