Jan 20, 2016 12:00 AM
SOMERSWORTH - A Somersworth teen is seriously injured following an accidental explosion that caused a fire at his family's apartment at 4 Grand Street on Tuesday evening.
Neighbors say the teen ran outside with blood on his face calling for help.
According to a GoFundMe Page set up for the family, Austin Elliot is the young man who was injured.
It says he was hurt after a "water vaporizer blew up in his face." As of Wednesday evening, the page had already raised more than $700 for the family.
Close to two dozen firefighters from multiple towns helped fight the fire and keep it contained to the one unit.
Elliot's condition is unknown, but according to the fundraising page, he is in the intensive care unit.
1 hour 43 minutes agoWith 18 days to go until Election Day, an average of the latest public opinion surveys in New Hampshire indicates Hillary Clinton with an...
2 hours 14 minutes agoCyberattacks on a key internet firm repeatedly disrupted the availability of popular websites across the East Coast of the United States Friday, according to...
2 hours 48 minutes agoState police are searching for a 15-year-old who has been missing for six days. (More)
6 hours 44 minutes agoA distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack against DynDNS was causing serious issues online for the East Coast. (More)
10 hours 7 minutes agoMaggie Hassan’s U.S. Senate campaign is launching a new television commercial on Friday that highlights the accomplishments the governor’s achieved the past four years...
14 hours 48 minutes agoSome places hit 70 degrees Friday, but much colder air may bring a change to snow by Sunday morning. (More)