Nov 19, 2015 11:28 AM

The Reviews: The Riviera Motel in Rochester is not thought highly of by visitors

ROCHESTER - The Riviera Motel in Rochester is not thought very highly of by the community.

Especially after the drug overdose death of teen Eve Tarmey in October.

But guests staying there are not thrilled either.

These are some reviews we found from

It's not a pretty picture.

The Reviews

"If you want to risk catching some kind of bugs or infection than this is the place for you"

"I had to wait two days to take a shower and we had a garden hose for water..."

"They said we need to do our own towels and buy r own toilet paper..."

"The room smelt so horrid we had to go out and buy candles and air freshener..."


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome