Oct 12, 2015 12:09 PM
DURHAM - Emergency crews were called out in force Sunday night at the University of New Hampshire after smoke was reported coming from Spaulding Hall.
A HAZMAT team was also on scene.
The first call came at 10 p.m., as fire, police and rescue officials were on scene.
A strong odor was also present on campus.
Why? It turns out someone roasted an old horticulture textbook on high in the microwave.
University officials are looking for culprit.
2 hours 27 minutes agoNashua fire responded to over 50 calls in just a three hour period due to the heavy rainfall on Friday. (More)
21 hours 53 minutes agoBoston officials say a water main gave way in the city's South End neighborhood, flooding a trench and killing two workers. (More)
23 hours 34 minutes agoWith 18 days to go until Election Day, an average of the latest public opinion surveys in New Hampshire indicates Hillary Clinton with an...
1 day 5 minutes agoCyberattacks on a key internet firm repeatedly disrupted the availability of popular websites across the East Coast of the United States Friday, according to...
1 day 39 minutes agoState police are searching for a 15-year-old who has been missing for six days. (More)
Oct 21, 2016 9:23 AMA distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack against DynDNS was causing serious issues online for the East Coast. (More)