Jan 8, 2015 8:47 PM

Swanzey gas leak hospitalizes three


SWANZEY - A gas leak in Swanzey sent three people to the hospital on Thursday night.

Fire officials say the leak occurred at a motel off of Manadnock Highway and latest reports have the gas company on scene monitoring the situation.

Officials tell NH1 they aren't sure if the leak involved propane or carbon monoxide.

The three were taken to Cheshire Medical Center in Keene and we are still waiting to hear word on their condition tonight.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome