Nov 15, 2015 1:18 PM
Spaulding High students say Eve Tarmey needed and wanted help, school failed her
ROCHESTER - Students at Spaulding High School say they knew something was wrong with their classmate Eve Tarmey, but that the school did nothing to help her before she died in a motel room of a drug overdose in October.
"She was nodding off in class and my teacher saw it and just walked away and didn't even do anything at all," one student said.
"Eve...has told many people that she needed help and she wanted help and no one would help her get the help so it just got worse," said another.
"There's not really much for people to go to at Spaulding 'cuz they can't really help as much as they should have," said a third.
NH1 News has been told by students and parents that Eve Tarmey was sent home from school on Oct. 15 for falling asleep in class. She was dead less than 24 hours later.
» There are multiple updates to this story. Please click here to get the latest information.