Jun 2, 2016 6:34 PM
MANCHESTER - The sights and sounds from Manchester's most recent shooting will be hard to forget.
The Attorney General identified the victim as 35-year-old Hans Odige Thursday.
"It's definitely gotten worse," said Brenden Mason, referring to the shootings he's heard about in the last week. "It's pretty scary out there."
Mason lives just up the road from Spruce where one man died and one victim was sent to the hospital. Mason's neighborhood is littered with for rent signs and he says he knows why.
"I mean it's all [happening] right around this area," Mason said. "It's scary."
The only local restaurant in the area says they are suffering after their property was turned into a crime scene less than 24 hours ago.
"It's getting harder to do business. Customers we are trying to attract, I'm pretty sure are going to be afraid to come here," said Sandra Almonte, owner of Don Quijote restaurant.
Almonte told NH1 News police evacuated her business yesterday and all her clientele. There was about $800 dollars in open tabs that she was unable to collect on. Almonte said that was money she'll never see again.
"We've lost. We've also lost a life, but life has to go on and business has to go on as usual," said Almonte.
Almonte and other business owners wait for the city to improve as Manchester police follow up on leads in this past week's shootings.
3 hours 45 minutes agoOfficials say a body was found on Hudson Street in Nashua early Thursday morning. (More)
13 hours 38 minutes agoRepublican nominee Chris Sununu and his fellow executive councilor and Democratic nominee Colin Van Ostern questioned each other’s ethics as they traded fire in...
14 hours 23 minutes agoThe community coming together tonight holding a candelight vigil for Jacob Goulet. (More)
18 hours 52 minutes agoU.S. Attorney for New Hampshire Emily Rice announced that 25 people have been indicted on heroin trafficking charges, all apart of a drug dealing...