Jan 14, 2015 10:51 AM
Second flu-related death in NH this season is adult from Grafton County
CONCORD - A second person has died from the flu in New Hampshire this season.
The Department of Public Health said the person was an adult from Grafton County but could not release any other information. Beth Daly, chief of infectious disease surveillance, said the cause of death is determined from what is written on the death certificate.
NH1 News first reported earlier this month the death of a male adult from Hillsborough County. That was the first flu-related death in New Hampshire this season.