Real-time N.H. traffic updates

Dec 31, 2015 9:06 AM

Second carbon monoxide case in 24 hours in Nashua

NH1.com

NASHUA - A unconscious victim of carbon monoxide poisoning had to be taken to the hospital Wednesday in the second carbon monoxide poisoning case in the city in less that 24 hours.

According to firefighters, the victim was found on a third floor of 15 Hawthorne Village Road, where high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

The cause is under investigation. Nashua Fire Rescue is reminding residents to install working carbon monoxide detectors on each level of your home to alert occupants to the buildup of toxic levels of carbon monoxide.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 28°
11pm 22°
12am 21°
1am 20°
2am 20°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

Wednesday March 22, 2017

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome