Dec 2, 2014 5:31 PM

Replacement food stamps issued for people who lost food in power outages

CONCORD - A lot people saw food spoil in their refrigerators in last week's power outages. Those who receive food stamps can get replacement vouchers to help them replace that spoiled food.

If you were part of the food stamp program on Nov. 26, the Department of Health and Human Services says you can request the replacement food stamps. Requests need to be made no later than December 10, 2014.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome