Dec 31, 2015 12:57 PM

Portsmouth firefighters rescue 3 dogs from duplex fire

NH1.com

PORTSMOUTH- Firefighters rescued three dogs from a home that caught fire after something started burning on the stove top on the first floor at 534 State St.

Fire crews responded around 10:45 a.m. to the two-story duplex. Fire damage was limited to the first floor but the second floor suffered smoke damage.

One dog was rescued from the first floor unit and two dogs were rescued from the second floor unit.

No one was injured and this fire was under control in 15 minutes.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 37°
8pm 37°
9pm 38°
10pm 38°
11pm 37°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 Tuesday, 7 p.m. - Trump gives remarks for Senators and their spouses

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome