Jul 13, 2016 5:27 PM
PHOTO GALLERY: 20-plus pets saved from fire at Manchester groomers
MANCHESTER - It was some kind of scene in Manchester after a fire started at a pet sitting and grooming office.
More than 20 pets - including dogs, cats, birds and a pig - were rescued from the one-alarm blaze Wednesday afternoon. Officials said the fire was started by a commercial pet dryer that was being used.
Unfortunately a cat died in the fire, and one person had to be transported to the hospital.
Fire officials certainly had their hands full on the scene though. Check out these photos of the pets that were rescued and the firefighters that battled the blaze.