Jul 13, 2016 5:27 PM

PHOTO GALLERY: 20-plus pets saved from fire at Manchester groomers

NH1.com

MANCHESTER - It was some kind of scene in Manchester after a fire started at a pet sitting and grooming office.

More than 20 pets - including dogs, cats, birds and a pig - were rescued from the one-alarm blaze Wednesday afternoon. Officials said the fire was started by a commercial pet dryer that was being used.

Unfortunately a cat died in the fire, and one person had to be transported to the hospital.

Fire officials certainly had their hands full on the scene though. Check out these photos of the pets that were rescued and the firefighters that battled the blaze.

  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Photo
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail
  • Story Thumbnail

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 35°
10am 37°
11am 38°
12pm 38°
1pm 39°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - Hearing on SB 9, a bill to strengthen rape victims’ privacy rights

Tuesday, 2:30 p.m. - Hearing for Gov. Sununu AG nominee Gordon MacDonald

Tuesday, 7 p.m. - Trump gives remarks for Senators and their spouses

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome