NH1 News Debates


Jul 4, 2016 1:42 PM

Overheated mulch likely to blame for restaurant fire in East Kingston, officials say


EAST KINGSTON – Firefighters responded to a fire at Carmen’s restaurant on Main Street in East Kingston Sunday night.

Officials said bark mulch that got too hot and ignited was likely to blame, the Union Leader reported.

Fortunately, nobody was injured because the restaurant was closed at the time of the fire.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome