Facebook - Chelmsford Fire Department

Feb 23, 2016 11:45 AM

Officials: Hover board may have sparked house fire

NH1.com

Investigators in Chelmsford, Mass., say a malfunctioning hover board may be to blame for a fire.

According to the Chelmsford Fire Department, the flames began around 8:30 p.m.

Several colleges in New Hampshire as well as the Boston area have banned hover boards from campus, and many airlines forbid passengers from bring them aboard.

No one was injured in the fire.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 37°
10pm 37°
11pm 36°
12am 35°
1am 35°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 Tuesday, 7 p.m. - Trump gives remarks for Senators and their spouses

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome