Apr 25, 2016 2:30 PM
NH1 Top 5: Things to do with your kids during NH's school vacation week
Many New Hampshire students are on vacation this week, and if you are sticking close to home there are plenty of things to do. Here are 5 fun activities for the kids this week.
1. Head to Stawberry Banke in Portsmouth and visit the baby animals. More than a dozen heirloom breeds of barnyard baby animals and their moms will be on display.
2. Got to Dover to check out the Children's Museum of New Hampshire's STEAM lab. It's a great place to do some hands-on activities involving science engineering and math. You can even see a 3-D printer in action.
3. Head over to the Amoskeag Fishways in Manchester on Thursday for a fish festival! Make fish hats, noise makers and celebrate with live music.
4. The SEE Science Center in Manchester is celebrating 30 years, and has a host of programs this week to celebrate. There are events each day plus a coloring contest.
5. Check out your local library. Many libraries have some great extra programs going on this week to keep the kids busy.