Jun 7, 2016 11:44 AM
NH1 JOB LISTING: Part-Time Brand Ambassador
Brand ambassadors will be responsible for the promotion of NH1 News and WBIN-TV to the community during various events. Applicants must be organized, dependable, outgoing, have a flexible schedule and like to have fun! A professional appearance and positive attitude are musts! Please note that some heavy lifting may be required for set up and breakdown of promotional equipment. Job hours will vary from week to week and will usually be during weeknights, and weekends. Brand ambassadors will be needed June through August 2016.
Brand Ambassador primary duties & requirements
- Responsible for transport, set up and take down of equipment at events
- Conduct on-site station contests and promotions
- Take pictures and video at events to use for station promotion
- Responsible for the stations appearance at the event with the station’s brand in mind
- Clerical office work may include: mailing out prizes from contests at events, communicating with event organizers, promotional research, filing and copying
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to promote and inform a wide variety of demographics
- Basic knowledge of digital media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, possess a positive attitude and be able to work under pressure
Please send resume and cover letter to Catherine O’Doherty at . Please include “NH1 Brand Ambassador” in the subject line. NH1 News and WBINTV are equal opportunity employers. No third-party recruiters, please.