Mar 9, 2016 12:30 PM
NH1 JOB LISTING: Part-Time Audio Operator
NH1/Binnie Media is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) audio operator to work in a live studio environment at our facility in Concord, NH. Position reports to the Senior Director.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Running the audio board for live news broadcasts
· Microphone and IFB assignments for each show
· Communicate with reporters and photographers in the field to ensure quality audio for all live shots
· Daily maintenance of audio booth and all audio equipment including microphones and IFBs
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience in live broadcast audio mixing a plus
· Punctuality, attendance, and strong work ethic are critical to your success in this position
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays
· Ability to perform under strict time deadlines
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to pass criminal background & drug screens
Please forward your cover letter, resume including references, and salary history to . Please include “Audio Operator” in the subject line. NH1/Binnie Media are equal opportunity employers. NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE.