Nov 25, 2015 12:51 PM
Ski areas across New Hampshire are gearing up for the winter ski season.
While some areas have already opened some slopes, others are blasting snow in anticipation of their own first days. Here's a list of planned opening dates, subject to change depending on Mother Nature.
To double check if a ski area is open, go to SKiNH.com, where you can also purchase tickets.
- Bretton Woods: Tuesday, Nov. 24
- Loon Mountain Resort: Wednesday, Nov. 25
- Cranmore Mountain Resort: Friday, Nov. 27
- Mount Sunapee Resort: Friday, Nov. 27
- Waterville Valley Resort: Friday, Nov. 27
- Cannon Mountain: Friday, Dec. 4
- Gunstock Mountain Resort: Friday, Dec. 4
- Pats Peak: Saturday, Dec. 5
- Ragged Mountain Resort: Saturday, Dec. 5
- King Pine at Purity Spring Resort: Friday, Dec. 11
- Granite Gorge: Friday, Dec. 18
- McIntyre Ski Area: Friday, Dec. 18
- Dartmouth Skiway: Saturday, Dec. 19
- Abenaki Ski Area: Saturday, Dec. 26
- Whaleback Mountain: Saturday, Dec. 26
9 hours 45 minutes agoRep. Annie Kuster and former state Rep. Jim Lawrence disagreed Tuesday night over numerous issues as the two-term Democratic congresswoman and her Republican challenger...
16 hours 57 minutes agoA Concord woman involved in the 2014 Allenstown crash involving the death of a motorcyclist plead guilty. (More)
18 hours 20 minutes agoThe man suspected of kidnapping a woman Sunday in Laconia has been arrested in Concord after a warrant was issued for his arrest. (More)
19 hours 51 minutes agoIt's snowing in New Hampshire! Like, right now! We've got our weather camera up on Loon Mountain now catching the action. Take a look!...
21 hours 6 minutes agoOffice of the Chief Medical Examiner has positively identified the body recovered from the Merrimack River in Tyngsborough, Mass. as Jacob Goulet. (More)