NH1 Motors Block

Jul 5, 2015 10:34 AM

NH officials say fireworks ignited house fire in Nashua

The Associated Press

NASHUA — Fire officials say fireworks set fire to the roof of a home early Sunday morning.

Nashua Deputy Fire Chief George Walker says firefighters were called to a house on East Dunstable Road at about 12:30 a.m. Sunday for a roof fire.

He said all residents were evacuated safely and there were no injuries. Damage to the ranch style home was limited to the roof and attic areas, with some water damage to the home.

Walker says the cause of the fire was the use of fireworks, which are prohibited in Nashua.

The investigation by the Nashua fire marshal's office is ongoing.

--  Need a new car or even a boat? Click here to check out the all-new NH1 Motors --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Car Quiz NH1 Motors
NH1 NH Community Calendar and Event

NH1 Motors Featured Dealers

Grappone Automotive Group

Goodhue and Hawkins

First City Cars & Trucks

 Tuesday, 1 p.m. - Live weather with Meteorologist Ryan Breton

Tuesday, 2 p.m. - Daily briefing with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry

 

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

NH1 on Twitter