Jul 5, 2015 10:34 AM

NH officials say fireworks ignited house fire in Nashua

The Associated Press

NASHUA — Fire officials say fireworks set fire to the roof of a home early Sunday morning.

Nashua Deputy Fire Chief George Walker says firefighters were called to a house on East Dunstable Road at about 12:30 a.m. Sunday for a roof fire.

He said all residents were evacuated safely and there were no injuries. Damage to the ranch style home was limited to the roof and attic areas, with some water damage to the home.

Walker says the cause of the fire was the use of fireworks, which are prohibited in Nashua.

The investigation by the Nashua fire marshal's office is ongoing.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

»Comments

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Replay
   

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome