NH family of 4 displaced after attached garage catches fire
DERRY — A family of four is temporarily displaced from their home after the attached garage caught on fire.
The Derry Fire Department received multiple 911 calls around midnight reporting a house fire at 8 Hope Hill Drive.
Responding officials found heavy fire coming from a two-stall attached garage at the single-family home. Crews worked to make sure the fire did not spread into the home, as they fought the fire in the garage.
Everyone inside the home evacuated before the arrival of the crews, fire officials said. The family of four, consisting of two adults and two children, will be temporarily displaced. They plan on staying with family and friends, fire officials added.
The garage is considered a total loss, while the main house sustained minor smoke and water damage.