NH authorities investigating after carbon monoxide kills man, sickens woman
LITCHFIELD—Authorities are investigating the source of carbon monoxide that they say killed a man and caused a woman he was with to become ill in Litchfield.
Police and firefighters responded to 22 Moose Hollow Road about 6 p.m. Wednesday night, having been asked to check on the welfare of two people who were living at the home. There they found the deceased man and an unresponsive woman with him.
The woman was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua for treatment.
The names of the two people will be released after the notification of family. An autopsy is scheduled for Thursday morning.