Fire Crew Save Mans Life After Finding Him Unconscious In NH Woods
MANCHESTER — Emergency crews in New Hampshire saw smoke in a wooded area and found a man unconscious with signs of hypothermia.
Firefighters leaving a medical call in Manchester noticed smoke across the road from 182 Willow Street in a wooded area.
Upon arrival, responders discovered a small campfire with an unconscious man lying beside it on the ground about ten feet away.
Emergency responders transported the man to a local hospital for treatment.
Because the was crew so observant, it is more than likely that their actions saved this man’s life as he was in an area where no passerby would have found him.