Nov 26, 2015 10:14 AM
Nashua main streets to close for Winter Holiday Stroll
NASHUA – The annual Winter Holiday Stroll is Saturday and road closures will be in effect in Downtown Nashua.
Cars must be moved off of Main Street by 3 p.m. Saturday, as the Holiday Stroll kicks off at 5 p.m.
The road closures will remain in effect until midnight Saturday.
The City of Nashua is offering a complimentary shuttle service for the Holiday Stroll and the shuttle will be available in the following locations:
- Holman Stadium with continuous Shuttle Service running 4:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. dropping off at Nashville Street on Library Hill (ADA compliant busses)
- Memorial Hall at Rivier University with continuous Shuttle Service running 4:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. dropping off near the Transit Center on Garden Street.
Other free parking options include:
- Nashua Public Library lot accessed via Cottage Street
- Elm Street Parking Garage
- Southern NH Medical Center Parking Garage
- Street parking in spaces that are not located on the streets mentioned above
- Spring Street lot
- Maple Street lot
- School Street lot accessed via School Street
For more information about the Holiday Stroll or the road closures, visit the Holiday Stroll website or call 603 -883-5700.
Complete list of road closures:
- Main Street between West Hollis and Amherst Streets, 3 p.m.
- Eldridge Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.
- West Pearl Street between Main and Elm Streets, 3 p.m.
- East Pearl Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.
- High Street between Main and School Streets, 3 p.m.
- Factory Street between Main and Walnut Streets, 3 p.m.
- Water Street, 3 p.m.
- Temple Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.