Nov 21, 2016 1:45 PM
Nashua family with 5 kids loses everything in fire, asking for public's help
NASHUA— A family is asking for the public's help after losing everything in a fire on Friday.
According to the GoFundMe page, a mother and her five children had to evacuate their home early Friday morning due to a water main problem on the street.
Because of this evacuation, the family was not home when their house caught on fire - which destroyed most of their possessions and the kids' belongings.
The kids were placed with their father until they find a new home or are able to move back in.
The page was created by the woman's mother-in-law, which reads, "I am raising funds so they can return back to some form of normalcy. The kids need coats, under garments and a few clothes for school immediately. My daughter-in-law needs work clothes as she can not afford to miss time out of work, as she just starting a new job."
She thanks you for the support. To donate, click here.