Mar 5, 2015 11:02 AM

Manchester fire caused by clothes on heater

MANCHESTER - A morning fire was caused by clothes left on a heater.

Seven people made it out of the building safely.

Firefighters were on scene a little after 6 in the morning and put out the fire. They returned an hour later, however, when the flames rekindled.

No injures reported.

Related Stories


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome