NH1 News Debates


Mar 26, 2015 6:50 PM

Man who died in Antrim fire identified


ANTRIM - The victim of an early morning Wednesday fire has been identified as 74-year-old Michael Keating.

The state medical examiner determined that Keating died of smoke inhalation.

The state fire marshal said the cause of the fire was combustible materials that had been stored close to a wood stove.

Firefighters said no working smoke alarms were found in the house when they responded to the home at 25 Main St.

Keating was found on the floor near the kitchen area.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome