NH1 News Debates


Mar 25, 2015 10:38 AM

Man found dead in Antrim house fire

The Associated Press

ANTRIM (AP) - Authorities say a man has been found dead in a house fire in Antrim that may have originated near a wood stove and chimney.

Firefighters say no working smoke alarms were found in the house when they responded Tuesday night.

The man, whose identity hasn't been released, was found on the floor near the kitchen area.

An autopsy was scheduled.

The state fire marshal's office is investigating.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome