Dec 17, 2014 2:49 PM
List of indictment counts Nathaniel Kibby is facing in kidnapping case
Nathaniel Kibby has been indicted on 205 counts relating to the kidnapping of a 14-year-old Conway girl.
According to the indictments filed with the N.H. Attorney General's office, the types of counts he is facing are:
- -160 counts of felony sexual assault in Coos County.
- -12 counts of of felony sexual assault in Carroll County.
- -Criminal threatening.
- -Using a firearm.
- -Witness tampering.
- -Indecent exposure.
- -Falsifying physical evidence.
- -Sale of a controlled drug.
- -2nd degree assault.
Details included in the charges accuse Kibby of:
- -Shocking the girl with a bark training dog collar.
- -Taping her eyes shut.
- -Threatening to kill her parents.
- -Threatening to kill her pets.
- -Laying on a rifle and asking the girl to shoot him.