Nov 4, 2015 8:31 PM
Killer High - Crisis in NH: 10 warning signs your child could be using drugs
Manchester Police Chief Nick Willard shared this list with NH1 News.
If you suspect your child is using drugs, check for these signs.
10 things to watch for if you suspect your child is doing drugs
1. You're finding foil, razors, small baggies, missing spoons
2. They fall asleep when they shouldn’t, in mid-conversation, without warning, but are awake at strange times.
3. Unusual items found, that do not belong to anyone in the house new or used. They may be being sold or returned for cash or gift cards.
4. Receipts found or missing – they steal what is on the receipt so they can get cash instead of a gift card
5. Items missing, including gift cards, anything can be sold not just jewelry and electronics.
6. Empty pen cases or cut up straws
7. Stops showering or caring about personal hygiene
8. Overly helpful – to the point of annoyance. Will offer to help look for those missing items.
9. Long sleeves on hot days
10. The usual – change of friends – lack of interest