Mar 25, 2015 10:05 AM
Keene gas leak under control
KEENE - A gas leak that broke out at Smith's Medical at 10 Bowman Drive around 7:40 a.m. Wednesday morning has been resolved by fire officials from Keene and a number of surrounding towns.
After authorities arrived at the scene, they evacuated the building and located the source of the leak at the rear of the building. No one was reported injured.
As of 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, the building was deemed safe and fire crews left the scene, authorities reported.