Real-time N.H. traffic updates

Feb 29, 2016 2:29 PM

Keene fire officials: Garage goes up in flames after backyard fire goes wrong

NH1.com

KEENE - Firefighters responded to a garage that went up in flames after a backyard fire put on by residents went wrong and spread.

Firefighters showed up to a home at 42 Rule St. to find a 2-story garage burning in smoke which was in close proximity to the house Friday night.

After a second alarm was sounded an additional fire crew was assigned to check for any fire extension.

The fire was contained to the garage with no extension found and put out shortly after.

The garage and its contents sustained extensive damage, and one member of the household was transported to Cheshire Medical Center for evaluation.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 33°
7am 33°
8am 33°
9am 34°
10am 35°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome