Oct 3, 2016 9:23 PM

Keene fire department responds to alarm for shorted out light fixture

NH1.com

KEENE — A hanging light fixture shorted out on the second floor of 168 Washington Street filling the hallways with smoke, starting an alarm, and causing fire crews to respond at 6:10 p.m.

Fire crews cut power to the fixture, and had the situation under control in a matter of 20 minutes. There was no fire beyond the light fixture.

Keene crews had assistance from the Keene police, and an additional ladder crew from Swanzey was assigned to cover the Keene Station during the incident.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

»Comments

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Replay
   

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome