Nov 28, 2016 11:20 AM
Home of Dublin School faculty member catches fire
Dublin firefighters extinguished a fire in a home of a faculty member on the campus of the Dublin School early Monday morning.
Firefighters responded about 12:52 a.m. to a 1-alarm fire at 873 Dublin Road for a report of smoke. There they discovered fire in an exterior wall that had extended from the home's chimney.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour and say the building is still habitable.