Feb 3, 2015 4:46 PM

High carbon monoxide levels bring firefighters to Windham condo complex


WINDHAM - Firefighters responded to a condo complex on Stacy Circle on Tuesday after reports of high carbon monoxide levels.

A 9:05 a.m. the Windham Fire Department received a call from a homeowner who said their carbon monoxide gas detectors were going off.

Firefighters found extremely high levels of the gas inside the home and immediately began ventilating it.

After investigating further, they found two more units with high levels of carbon monoxide.

Firefighters then went door-to-door with meters to about 25 units known to have low lying decks to check for problems there.

Eastern Propane and the property management company Avatar were called to the scene to assist with the gas problems.

The Londonderry Fire Department provided station coverage.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome