Aug 31, 2016 2:28 PM
Here are some tips to help enjoy your Labor Day Weekend (safely) in NH
As the "grand finale" of summer approaches, the State Police, along with other state, local and county safety officials, have provided a list of tips to ensure safe celebrating this Labor Day weekend.
- Plan a safe way home before the festivities begin.
- Before drinking, please designate a sober driver and give that person your keys.
- If you’re impaired, use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation so you are sure to get home safely.
- Use your community’s sober rides program, where available.
- If you happen to see a drunk driver on the road, please call 911.
- And remember, if you know someone who is about to drive or ride while impaired, take their keys and help them make other arrangements to get to where they are going safely.
Driving under the influence is not worth the risk of killing yourself or someone else, police said.
Don't let this holiday weekend end in an arrest, or worse, a death. Be safe Granite Staters!
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend.