May 5, 2015 12:18 PM
Hampton man found dead in Portsmouth after apparent heroin overdose
PORTSMOUTH - A man is dead after an apparent heroin overdose Friday night.
The Portsmouth Police and Fire departments say they responded Friday to the Wren’s Nest Village Inn on Lafayette Road after a man, later identified as 32-year-old Shawn Michael Simons of Hampton, was reported unconscious.
Efforts to revive him were unsuccessful.
The Portsmouth Police Department and the N.H. Office of the Medical Examiner are investigating.
Anyone with more information should contact Detective Adam Kozlowski at 603-610-7538 or by anonymously calling Crime Stoppers at (603) 431-1199 or (207)-439-1199, or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org.