Aug 12, 2015 3:09 PM

Franklin man injured after aerosol can catches fire, causes explosion

FRANKLIN – Crews responded to reports of an explosion at a residence on Evergreen Avenue around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a man who lives in the home started a fire when an aerosol can punctured and used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames.
Firefighters and emergency responders arrived and transported the man to Franklin hospital for second-degree burns.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome