Real-time N.H. traffic updates

Apr 7, 2016 4:51 PM

Franklin fire contained to bedroom; blamed on careless disposal of smoking materials

NH1.com

FRANKLIN - Firefighters successfully extinguished a fire that started in a bedroom and prevented the blaze from spreading.

Two residents and a dog evacuated safely before firefighters arrives. Firefighters say the Cape-style home had smoke coming from a second-floor window. They were able to contain the fire, minimizing damage to the rest of the home.

Firefighters say the cause of the fire was the careless disposal of smoking materials in the bedroom.

Terrace Road was closed for a short time during the fire.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 33°
12am 33°
1am 33°
2am 33°
3am 36°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 

Friday, TBD - Health care bill pulled from House floor

Friday, 4:15 p.m. - Weather update with Meteorologist Ryan Breton

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome