NH1 Motors Block

Sep 25, 2016 1:55 PM

First responders put out 2-alarm fire in Northfield caused by electrical wiring

NH1.com

NORTHFIELD — Tilton-Northfield fire department responded to a building fire on 50 Mount Tugg Rd. at 2:10 a.m. on Sunday to find smoke pouring out the second-story window of a single-family home.

The cause is believed to be a problem with electrical wiring.

Due to minimal water supply, the responders requested a second alarm.

The owner of the home was alerted to the emergency by his dogs, and smoke detector. He was able to get out, and call 911.

There were no reported injuries to firefighters or civilians.

--  Need a new car or even a boat? Click here to check out the all-new NH1 Motors --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Car Quiz NH1 Motors
NH1 NH Community Calendar and Event

NH1 Motors Featured Dealers

Grappone Automotive Group

Goodhue and Hawkins

Team Kia

 Tuesday, 10 a.m. - Former CIA Director John Brennan will testify before the House Intelligence Committee

 

NH1 on Facebook

NH1 on Twitter