NH1 News Debates


Apr 6, 2015 10:35 AM

Firefighters: Candle led to Friday's Keene apartment fire

The Associated Press

KEENE (AP) - Authorities say a candle that was knocked over led to an apartment fire that burned a woman and displaced six people in Keene.

The candle was in a second-floor bedroom and the fire spread quickly Friday night. A 41-year-old woman who lived in the apartment suffered second-degree burns while leaving. She was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital; her condition and name weren't immediately available Monday.

A dead cat was found in one of the apartments.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome