Fire tears into Nashua mobile home in early morning blaze
Written by NH1 News on .
NASHUA — No injuries were reported after an early morning fire ripped through a home in Nashua.
Nashua Fire Rescue reported that when they arrived at 11 Eric Avenue in Rodgers Mobile Home Park at about 2 a.m., no one was home and about half of the building was already consumed by flames. A nearby home was being damaged from the heat and two 200 pound propane tanks were becoming exposed to the fire.
Firefighters began cooling the tanks with water, and relief valves operated, allowing the gas inside to escape.
Several trucks responded to the scene to provide equipment, water and additional firefighters.
The incident is being investigated by both Nashua Fire Rescue, the state's fire marshal as well as Nashua police.