Nov 23, 2014 5:19 PM

Fire in Manchester caused by ash according to fire officials

MANCHESTER - Fire authorities say ash from a wood stove is to blame for a fire on Mcduffie Street.

It happened around 9 am this morning when crews responded to a fully engulfed garage fire.

Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control in just 20 minutes.

No injuries have been reported and damage is estimated to be worth 30 thousand dollars.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome