Mar 25, 2015 2:14 PM
RAYMOND - A fire torched 10 units at Raymond Self Storage on Tuesday.
The State Fire Marshall's Office said it's too early to tell what the cause of a fire was or how much damage there actually is. They could be looking at thousands of dollars worth.
"Furniture, paperwork, birth cirtificates, you name it. Our lives were in that unit, and they are not giving us any answers," said Calgary Mackenzie, who has a unit at Raymond Self Storage.
"I lost antique furniture that I had from my grandmother and my great aunt," said Bill Lane, another unit owner.
The owner of the facility did not return phone calls to discuss if fires are covered under their contracts.
"No, when you signed the paper (the facility) said that we are responsible for any theft, flooding and even fire," Mackenzie said. "And my insurance says they won't cover me."
16 hours 57 minutes agoPolice are investigating the possibility that a missing teen was swept into a storm drain in the night during heavy rain. (More)
18 hours 20 minutes agoPolice deployed a bomb squad and robot to investigate a suspicious package that appeared outside a Walmart on Lowell Road on Saturday. (More)
22 hours 33 minutes agoBelle Bowers, the mother of Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, has died. She was 94. (More)
Oct 22, 2016 11:31 AMNashua fire responded to over 50 calls in just a three hour period due to the heavy rainfall on Friday. (More)
Oct 21, 2016 4:05 PMBoston officials say a water main gave way in the city's South End neighborhood, flooding a trench and killing two workers. (More)
Oct 21, 2016 2:24 PMWith 18 days to go until Election Day, an average of the latest public opinion surveys in New Hampshire indicates Hillary Clinton with an...