May 2, 2016 1:16 PM

Fire consumes home in Tamworth

TAMWORTH - A fire consumed a home and displaced one resident, according to the Red Cross.

The fire was reported on Thibodeau Lane. The Carroll County Sheriff's reported mutual aid was called in from West Ossipee, Madison, Center Ossipee, Conway, Sandwich and Freedom fire departments.

The Red Cross also responded to help a resident who lived in the home.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome